Be a Champion!
Champions Assist - A Growth programme for Jamaica's Producers of Goods & Services
Is your business poised for growth but you need just a little help to take you to the next level? EXIM Bank can help you get there. Our Champions Assist programme was developed specifically with you in mind. Under this programme, we will work with you to ready your company for growth by bringing you:
- low cost financing
- mentorship by experienced entrepreneurs
- access to additional funding from private/institutional investors
If you want to expand your plant, refurbish or modernize your facilities, or maybe you just need some working capital – Champions Assist can make it happen. So apply today and ready your business for success tomorrow.
Who Can Apply
Applicants must be an established Jamaican owned business operating in Jamaica within the Agri-Business sector. Eligible candidates must have:
- proven management skills
- a viable project/proposal
- a minimum of 30% contribution to the project-the potential to export or provide goods/services to the exporting sector
- a business plan and associated financials projections.
- be tax compliant
How To Apply
Business Plans along with completed application forms are to be returned along with other supporting documentation to EXIM Bank, 85 Hope Road, Kingston 6 (the former Blue Cross building) or by e-mail to email@example.com. Application forms are available from EXIM Bank or may be downloaded at www.eximbankja.com.